We are a family farm that produces crops, hay and cattle.
Duties include but not limited to:
* Operating and maintaining farm equipment, tractors, combines, balers ect.
* Handing and feeding cattle.
* Driving semi trucks hauling grain, hay, water tank, fertilizer etc.
* General maintenance around farm, fixing fence, waterers ect.
* Any other farm duties that may arise.
The ideal candidate will be able to work as a team and also on their own. They will also have attention to detail, be goal orientated, organized, reliable and self driven.
The ideal candidate must understand the unique working hours and conditions that are associated with farming and must be physically fit, be able to work in dusty and noisy conditions as well as be comfortable working from heights. A solid mechanical knowledge is an asset, basic computer skills are required.
A Class1 licence is required for this position with a minimum of 3 years driving experience and a clean drivers abstract.