Central Plains Co-op is recruiting for the position of Crop Protection Manager for the Agro Division based out of Rosetown, serving locations in Rosetown, Plenty and Landis. We are seeking individuals who have a desire to provide high performance customer service and wishes to be part of a professional team with the same goals.
The successful applicant will spend the majority of their time assisting with the crop protection side of the retail:
· Ensuring all protocols are adhered to with the AWSA crop protection warehouse
· Ensure all booking programs are maximized to full potential
· Manage and track inventory and bookings for all Agro locations
· Set and maintain pricing for all crop protection products
· Assist in setting crop protection budget and expense items
· Complete claims and invoices for the crop protection business unit
· Work with the Agro Division Manager in developing and maintaining marketing programs
· Working with the Sales and Agronomy Teams to promote various crop protection programs and products
Successful candidates must be able to work independently and as a member of a highly motivated team, be creative and resourceful, able to multi-task, and able to effectively communicate, both orally and written. Candidates must have a valid Class 5 drivers license. A Degree or Diploma in agriculture or related field, and 3 or more years of experience would be considered an asset.
Central Plains Co-operative serves West Central Saskatchewan communities of Landis, Eston, Perdue, Plenty, Harris and Rosetown. Central Plains Co-op offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package including an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Central Plains Co-op offers many benefits including health care (dental, extended health, life insurance and long term disability), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, vacation time, sick leave, and a matched pension plan. We also encourage our Team Members to contribute and support the communities we live through programs such as our Community Group Reward Program, Staff Wellness Program, Employee Community Involvement Program, and Staff Rebate Program. Uniforms and steel toed footwear are made available to all Team Members. We have an extensive safety program to ensure all Team Members and customers enjoy a safe environment and are able to return to their families each night. We take pride in offering personal and professional learning opportunities so our staff can plan for their long term success.
Central Plains Co-op does not offer staff housing, however there is a great selection housing options within Rosetown.
Central Plains Co-op has vehicles available for work purposes.