By joining Nelson Motors & Equipment, you can be assured of a close-knit, casual, yet hard-working environment. We believe in taking care of our people by offering career development, competitive compensation, matched pension, bonuses and comprehensive benefits package. We pride ourselves on bridging our core family values to our customers through our great people.
Nelson Motors & Equipment is a growing, family-owned, John Deere dealership with 5 locations in southeast Saskatchewan. We've been in the business for over 60 years taking care of customers, employees and the communities we serve.
If you are a dynamic, personable, organized leader in the agriculture industry, and looking for the next challenge in your career, take a look at this opportunity.
As Service Manager and head of the location service department, you oversee day to day operations to ensure the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction by effectively engaging and mentoring department personnel. As Service Manager, you also monitor and contribute to profitable service labor sales and exercise disciplined expense control meeting or exceeding company targets. You are professional and diplomatic when holding others accountable and follow through with safety requirements.
A successful candidate for Service Manager meets the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years in an agriculture service department
- Minimum 3 years in a supervisory role
- Understanding of John Deere agriculture equipment preferred
- Journey person Agriculture Heavy Equipment Mechanic a strong asset
- Computer savvy
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Valid driver's license
- Willingness to live in the community or within a 50 kilometre radius
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- A strong customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong understanding of dealership financials
- Level-headed and working for the greater good of the team and business
If this sounds like you and the position you'd be successful in, please apply immediately for consideration.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.