With 11 locations and over 80 full-time staff. Our client believes growth comes from teamwork. Their Sales and Agronomy staff offer unbiased, knowledgeable agronomic advice to assist their Grower Partners in producing the most profitable high yielding crops possible. They work right alongside their Producers– not just selling them products.
Our client has a promise they share with their clients.
- Want to earn customer’s business
- Have the technical knowledge of products
- Understand farming from a farmer’s perspective
As Branch Manager you will:
- Proactively manage inventory
- Understand the local marketplace
- Be hands-on support of community initiatives
- Ensure your team is maximizing their efficiencies
- Aspire to be the Supplier of Choice in your region
- Sell a total experience, not just products
Successful Branch Managers within their Team:
- Communicate clearly and concisely with the leadership on a timely basis
- Know how to lead a team
- Are active in their communities
- Have previous leadership experience
- Understand planning, budgets, and cashflows
- Live to make a positive impact within their team and in agriculture
Does our client share your core values? Apply confidentially to Chad Bodnarchuk Recruitment Manager with WorkHorse Hub at email@example.com or call 204 761 5240 for more information.
We thank all who apply, but only selected candidates will be contacted.