The strength of our client’s business is a testament to three generations of owners, carefully nurturing and expanding the company with a continual focus on providing exceptional customer service. The company has expanded from a single location site to a thriving three location business. They are a group who believes that providing outstanding customer service is the right way to run a business and stand by the idea that "when it’s the right thing to do, you can count on us to do the right thing!"
A Shop Foreman will assist with the coordination and direction of the workload of the Service Department while maximizing efficiency and productivity.
• Participate in scheduling, assignment, and prioritization of work in the Service department
• Provide excellent customer service • Assist and act as the first point of contact for technicians when they have questions, as well as review repair work to ensure quality standards are met
• Working with technicians to ensure jobs move along appropriately, reducing Service Labour Allowances and increasing technician and department efficiencies
• Providing back-up support for the Service Manager in his absence or when required during peak seasons; sharing of on-call duties
• Effectively communicate and work with other departments to ensure efficient workflow, with the ultimate goal of providing high level customer satisfaction
• It is expected that you may continue to provide quality billable repair work.
Ideally, you will have a Journeyperson certificate and 5+ years of experience performing complex service repairs and maintenance; or, 3+ years of experience in a Shop Foreman role at an Agriculture dealership. Your strong communication skills are evidenced in your day-to-day work and interactions. You have a proven talent for inspiring team effectiveness and success. You have a working knowledge of computer functions and use. A Master Service Technician certification is preferred.
If so, and you are a "people-person", then we’d like to speak with you.
If this role has your name written all over it, you need to apply now! Contact Workhorse Hub’s Recruitment Manager – Chad Bodnarchuk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (204) 761-5240 to confidentially discuss this opportunity.
We thank all that apply for this role. Only those selected will be contacted.