Title: Senior Accountant
Reports to: Executive Vice President
About Us: Agri-Business/Infrastructure
Currently seeking to add an Accountant to our team in a permanent full-time capacity. In this position the chosen applicant will be responsible for coding and posting vendor invoices, process payable cheques, answering vendor inquiries, preparing daily bank deposit and account reconciliation, as well as assisting with other accounting duties. Scope of work will mainly be within the agriculture industry and any previous experience within would be a great asset.
- Post-secondary education in accounting, accounting designation, or equivalent work-related experience
- Strong computer skills
- Highly detail-orientated and organized
- Experience using Excel and QuickBooks or Simply Accounting
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily duties
- Knowledge in agricultural accounting
A wide variety of accounting will be covered including:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Prepare monthly account reconciliation’s and month end procedures
- Bank reconciliations
- Government Remittances such as source deductions, PST and GST
- Various other accounting related duties
Salary and Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Salary commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For consideration, interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Current resume/CV
Submissions should be made electronically in a single PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer medical and group insurance benefits.