Dyck Farms Ltd. is a 4th generation family owned and managed progressive 10,000 acre grain farm. Located a 20 minute drive south of Swift Current, SK, we are also surrounded by several small communities close to the farm.
We utilize precision agriculture to grow wheat, barley, canola, lentils and chickpeas. We are passionate about efficiently and effectively producing high quality grains and oilseeds in a way that sustains long term care of the land.
We operate new advanced equipment and have well equipped modern farm shops to clean, maintain and repair equipment.
We track data from crop operations and equipment to make better informed managerial decisions.
- We honour the industry.
- We act with integrity.
- We lead with humility.
- We aim for excellence.
- We respect those who’ve paved the way before us.
- Plant, spray & harvest crops.
- Operate tractors, air seeders, sprayers, combines, semi's, backhoe, skidsteer.
- Haul seed, fertilizer, grain, chemical, water.
- Maintain, repair & clean equipment, buildings and farm sites.
- General farm labour tasks.
- Minimum 3 years farm experience.
- Class 1A license.
- Mechanical aptitude is an asset.
- Keen to learn and share knowledge.
- Initiative in thinking and doing.
- Ability to work long hours in busy seasons.
- High attention to detail, pride in work well done.
- Adaptable & flexible with changing roles & responsibilities
We place high value in fostering a safe, warm and welcoming team environment.
Our goal is to cultivate a culture that makes you proud of your association with our company.
We hope you enjoy hot meals delivered to the field during seeding/harvest and your Sundays off – always!
We look forward to working with you!
Negotiable rent options available
Negotiable for business use