Family owned and operated, Raptor Enterprsies Inc. is located about 11 miles north-west of Hafford SK., approximately a 45 minute drive East of North Battleford and approximately 75 minutes from Saskatoon. Our 40,000 acre grain operation varies in crops seeded, but normally includes canola, oats, wheat, lentils, hemp, and peas and operates the newest and most advanced equipment and technologies. We employ 11-14 year round, full-time employees and seasonally can range from 22-32 employees.
Hafford offers most necessary amenities such as gas stations, grocery store, churches, bar, bistro restaurant, K-12 school, small RCMP detachment, and a primary health care centre with doctors, lab techs, nurse practitioners, and nursing home. North Battleford is our nearest city and provides almost every amenity possible.
Successful applicants should have experience operating farm equipment or ideally possess a 1A driver’s licence, however training is an option if time permits. We are looking for 3-4 people for these roles!
Applicants Should Be Prepared To:
- Operate either a combine, grain cart, or semi and trailer.
- Occasionally service machinery they are operating.
- Maintain and repair farm machinery and equipment.
- Maintain clean equipment and farm sites as needed.
- Complete general farm labour tasks.
- Perform other duties as the need arises.
What We're Looking For:
- Possess a valid Class 5 driver’s license or equivalent with a clean driving record
- Experience using and maintaining farm machinery and equipment is an asset
- Ability to operate GPS systems on farm machinery is an asset
- Be a team player willing to work long hours in peak seasons
- Class 1A drivers license is an asset
If interested, apply now! There is an opportunity for this to become a full time position.
Housing would be shared, but bedroom would be private. We have living quarters on-site attached to the shop with shared kitchen and bathroom, but private bedrooms. There is also a recently renovated, 5500 sq ft, 5 bedroom home that we own about 3 miles from our farmyard. This home boasts a huge common area including a kitchen, dining room, two living areas, game room, and a very large yard with detached garage and shop. The bedrooms are private, but two bathrooms would be shared. In all accommodations, large appliances are included; employee needs only their personal belongings and option of bringing their own bed or not. Other housing options can be discussed as well.