Join our Team as the next:
The Parts Manager role in Kindersley is an exciting opportunity to join an experienced team. The ideal candidate will have experience in the Agriculture Equipment Industry, the drive to provide excellent customer service, and provide leadership & coaching experience within the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Maximizing department sales through progressive marketing strategies.
- Fully utilizing the automated inventory control system and ensure company procedures are embraced and implemented.
- Fostering a great atmosphere of pride of ones work while providing excellent customer service.
- Developing relationships with our clients to help grow their business and ours.
- Work with to develop the skill and knowledge of all Parts Department team and assign tasks as required.
What you will need to Join Our Team:
- Passion for Agriculture is required
- Journeyman status as Parts Technician is preferred but experience will also be considered
- 3-5 years’ experience in a management role within a Parts Department is preferred
Compensation Package includes:
- Annual Salary Review
- Training and Development Programs
- Dealer and Manufacturer Training
- Bereavement Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching Retirement Savings Plan
- Dodge Employee Purchase Discounts
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Comprehensive Health Benefits including:
- Short Term-Disability
- Health Travel Insurance
- Group Life Insurance