We are a fast-paced cow/calf, feedlot, farm, grass operation. We add value to the operation with respects to how we integrate with each other and how we have grown to utilize each segment of the beef industry. We are young, aggressive and knowledgeable looking for a motivated, hard working individual to join our team.
As our Ranch & Feedlot Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Monitor, maintain and manage all livestock and records pertaining to Verified Beef Plus protocols for the livestock.
- Organize and coordinate the amount and kinds of crops to be grown for the livestock.
- Organize and coordinate the purchase of machinery, livestock, seed, feed and other pertinent supplies.
- Organize and coordinate bovine breeding programs for optimum growth and efficiency.
- Work with the Shop foreman to maintain equipment and records, inventory, yard and buildings.
- Human resources: supervising, monitoring and establishing our team of employees, along with employee reviews and evaluations
- Perform day to day overall operations including and not limited to: haying, hauling hay, silaging, seeding, harvesting, fencing, bedding, manure spreading, loading/unloading cattle, record keeping, checking pastures, hauling mineral and/or salt to said pastures, water supervision, chopping ice if necessary, transporting cattle, snow removal if necessary, and other tasks pertinent to the ranch/feedlot.
What We're Looking For:
- This position will require long hours during the busy seasons.
- A class 1A license is an asset.
- This manager will be organized and clean with attention to detail and have the ability to work unsupervised.
- Problem-solving skills are an asset.
- Livestock experience is mandatory.
As owners we will extensively train and monitor the transition to our operation to ensure success. Bonuses are offered and wage increases based on efficiency, production and abilities. Apply now!
Long Term Disability
Short Term Disabiltiy