At Redhead Equipment we do Whatever It Takes to meet the needs of our customers and have been doing so for over 70 years. We deliver the most dependable brands of agricultural, construction and truck and trailer equipment across 8 locations in Saskatchewan.
As an Agricultural Equipment Lead Hand you will be responsible for the inspection, diagnosis, repair, and service of Agricultural Equipment at our service shop.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/qualities:
- Overall mechanical ability
- Experience and/or formal trade training in Agricultural Equipment mechanics
- Strong computerized diagnostic skills using OEM specific programs
- Proficiency reading and interpreting hydraulic & electric schematics
- Commitment to customer service and pride in quality workmanship
- Positive and team-oriented attitude
- Preference will be given to candidates with Journeyperson status
- Minimum of 4 years experience working on Agricultural or Heavy Duty Equipment
This position offers on-going training opportunities, an industry leading compensation package including; a strong tool and boot allowance, different benefit packages to meet your family's needs, a matching RRSP plan and a positive and safe work environment.