Vision Farms Corp. is a progressive farm located at Weyburn, Saskatchewan. We are looking for a Full Time Farm Labourer for our grain farm. This is an amazing opportunity to run a well-equipped farm with a terrific team. Must have previous 1-2 years experience with modern machinery and be able to do general labour duties. Must have a 1A license, non-smoker, clean, hard-worker, organized, self-starter, good mechanical and technical skills.
Get started with a great team and receive a $500 signing bonus plus performance and continuous work bonuses in a profitable year!
What You'll Do:
- Operate farm equipment, daily tasks including but not limited to tilage, seeding, spraying, harvesting and grain hauling.
- Maintain equipment, including daily preventative and winter repair and service.
- Use technology hardware/software for efficient task completion and accurate data collection.
- Maintain farm and landowner properties as assigned.
- Participate in inventory management and communication needs.
Will assist finding accommodations if required. This position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified, so if we have piqued your interest, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (306) 535-2393. Wage will be based on experience and education.