Vision Farms Corp. is a progressive farm located at Weyburn, Saskatchewan. We are looking for a dedicated full-time manager/labourer for our grain farm. This is an amazing opportunity to run a well equipped farm with a terrific team. Must have previous 2-3 plus years experience, with modern machinery, and be able to do general labour duties. Must have valid 1A license, non-smoker, clean, hard-worker, organized, self-starter, good mechanical skills and good computer skills. Will assist with finding accommodations if required. This position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified, so if we have piqued your interest, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (306) 535-2393.
- Operate farm equipment, daily tasks including but not limited to tilage, seeding, spraying, harvesting and grain hauling.
- Maintain equipment, including daily preventative and winter repair and service.
- Use technology hardware/software for efficient task completion and accurate data collection.
- Maintain farm and landowner properties as assigned.
- Participate in inventory management and communication needs.
- Provide suggestions for improvements that create greater efficiency of farm operations.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Post Secondary education would be an asset
- Class 5 Drivers license and 1A license required.
- Experience in crop farming required, minimum 5 years preferred.
- Variable rates/GPS technology experience preferred.
- Ability to work longer hours during critical seasons.
- Good leadership skills an asset.
We are looking for someone who will have a long term interest in our farm by gaining experience working with us on our farm, demonstrating a passion for the jobs assigned, displaying the ability to communicate and build teams, and revealing the drive to get the job done. As a quality contributor, your voice will assist in growing and developing the farm.
1. Wage $20-$30/hour and is contingent upon experience. There will be periodic wage reviews.
Will assist with finding accommodations if required.
Will assist with finding accommodations.