Location: Virden, Manitoba
Nielsen Seeds is an independent seed retail located just outside Virden. We focus on providing high quality seed to our customers located in western Manitoba and eastern Saskatchewan. We have built our business on a reputation of providing quality seed proven to provide high yields, specific to conditions in the areas we serve. Through our knowledge, expertise and ongoing research, we have established trusted and committed relationships and are looking to expand on the offerings we currently provide, to better serve our market.
Nielsen Seeds is looking for a motivated and honest individual to join our team in providing exceptional customer service and to build our network across western Manitoba and eastern Saskatchewan.
- Generate sales leads and building a network of customers
- Make sales calls and initiate on farm visits with new and existing customers
- Conduct sales of product offerings
- Provide technical information related to product offerings
- Assist in and participate in field trials and events
- Assist in developing sales forecasts and planning
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets, with some agriculture business knowledge
- Education in Business Administration, Agronomy and/or some post-secondary education in a related field would be an asset
- Ability to work independently, be self-initiated, honest and responsive
- Ability to generate and foster customer relationships
- Basic computer skills
This is a full-time position based in southwest Manitoba and southeast Saskatchewan. The ability to commute to the office and to farm customers is required. This position offers a competitive compensation, commensurate with education and experiences.