Badger Excavating based in Saskatchewan is looking for a seasonal, full-time employee to operate dozers, excavators on agricultural sites as well as aggregate hauling. You will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a variety of heavy machines. We look forward to working with you.
What you’ll do:
- Operate the excavator/dozer and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment, and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as necessary
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the excavator/dozer.
- Operate other heavy equipment and other construction related duties as required
- End dump and belly dump aggregate hauling
What we’re looking for:
- Independent worker who can accomplish tasks without much supervision.
- Experienced machinery operator.
- Familiar with activities such as excavations, backfilling, trenching, ditching, slope work and final clean up.
- Demonstrate a positive company image by acting politely.
What you’ll need:
- Class 1A Semi-License
- Construction experience would be valuable but is not required
- Complete the Ground Disturbance Course
- Ability to work on your own