Quattro Ventures - Bow Island, AB
This position is answerable to the CEO and essential oils division manager:
Should be at least a class 4 power engineer - working toward class 3.
- Running and maintaining two - 700HP immersion pressure steam boilers
- Overseeing the distillation process
- Maintaining records
- Keeping still clean and safe
Should also have general agronomy experience:
- Assist with planting, spraying, irrigating, and harvesting of crops
- Beable to operate a variety of equipment
- Assist with equipment maintenance
- Medium-sized Agricultural Business.
- An approximate workforce of 30.
- A diverse range of crops grown: wheat, peas, lentils, beans, canola, hemp, mint, dill, coriander, sugar beets.
- Seed growers as well as commercial crops.
- Distill oil from our mint and dill crops.
- Maintain land situated throughout a 960 square mile range.
- Maintain 3 shop locations and on central office/warehouse/essential oils distillation location.
- Developed as a corporate venture from 4 farm families.
- Dedicated to innovation, sustainability and life/work balance.
We offer a health spending account of $1000./year. Insurance coverage of $25,000. Critical Illness coverage of $20,000.
on-farm use of 1/2 ton