Join our Team as the next:
Agriculture Equipment Service Technician (Mechanic)
We are currently expanding our service departments to prepare for the 2019 season.
We have openings in Kindersley, Lloydminster, Unity, Perdue, and Saskatoon.
Take your mechanical ability and put it with your interest in all types of equipment engines, electronics and precision testing equipment, and you could have what it takes for a career as an Agricultural Equipment Service Technician.
Position Responsibilities include:
1. Recondition, repair, assemble and service equipment as assigned.
2. Diagnose problems and determine what repairs are needed.
3. Perform any inspections as required.
4. Keep accurate, easy-to-read records of work performed.
5. Maintain safe work habits.
Our ideal candidate will possess their agriculture equipment journey person certificate and have experience with New Holland or CASE. Higher level Apprentices with relevant experience may be considered.
To find out more visit our website, www.moodysequipment.com.
The Moody’s Difference:
- Excellent wages
- Bonus based on performance
- Training and Development Programs
- Dealer Sponsored Training
- Manufacturer Sponsored Training
- Annual Salary review
- Bereavement Pay
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Health Travel Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Annual Safety Boot Allowance
- Annual Tool Allowance
- Educational Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Apprenticeship Training Program
- Matching Scholarship Opportunities
- Company matching RSP plan
- Dodge Employee Purchase Discounts
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation Per year