Do you have a positive attitude and enjoy flexibility? Our client is waiting for you!
Located in the heart of Manitoba potato country, our client is a multigenerational potato farm that believes their strength is in their people
Guided by this principle you will find a “Welcome to the Family” sign in their shop.
• Modern facilities and equipment
• Competitive wages
• A great Can-do attitude team to work with
What You'll Do:
• Operate various pieces of machinery from seeding to harvest.
• Attend to various other on-farm duties.
• Work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment, in season
What They’re Looking For:
• 2+ years of experience working on a farm.
• Previous operating experience.
• Mechanically inclined.
• Ability to work in a team setting but also individually.
• Class 1A license is an asset.
If this has role has your name written all over it, you need to apply now! Contact Workhorse Hub’s Recruitment Manager – Chad Bodnarchuk at email@example.com or call (204) 761-5240 to confidentially discuss this opportunity.
We thank all that apply for this role. Only those selected will be contacted.