C2 Farms is a large modern grain farm located just SE of the city of Regina. We are a young, energetic team, and we are passionate about agriculture. We have a systems based approach that combines technology with research proven agronomic principles, to continue to push both production and efficiencies higher. We're not scared of trying something new, and encourage our team to think "outside the box". We believe our biggest asset is our team. We are always striving to build a better team and better work environment through continuing efforts in the areas of safety, education, and personal development.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a well established and motivated team.
- Train employees on best practices and ensure goals are met.
- Clearly communicate the tasks that need to be accomplished.
- Define the production plan for the year.
What We're Looking For:
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in a farm manager role.
- Overall knowledge of farm operations and the keys to success.
- Ability to communicate and motivate a team!
- Can articulate ideas that will benefit the farm.
We're excited to fill this role as soon as possible. If you feel you're fit for this opportunity then please apply now!