At Redhead Equipment we do Whatever It Takes to meet the needs of our customers and have been doing so for over 70 years. We deliver the most dependable brands of agricultural, construction and truck and trailer equipment across 8 locations in Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the Corporate Sales Manager, the Agricultural Sales Manager will lead and support a department of sales professionals. This position will analyze, establish goals and provide sales results for agricultural equipment, capitalizing on the significant growth opportunities present in this market segment. The Agricultural Sales Manager will work cooperatively with other department managers to best serve the needs of our customers.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/qualities:
- Highly motivated and passionate
- Sales experience in the agricultural or related industry
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Post-secondary education is considered an asset
Redhead Equipment offers an industry leading compensation package. Different benefit packages available to fit your family's needs. In addition to this we have a matching RRSP plan, advancement opportunities, on-going training and a positive work environment.