Driving the customer experience at WorkHorse Hub!
Are you passionate about connecting with customers and helping them solve their labour challenges? We are an agriculture tech startup looking for an exceptional communicator, people-oriented and self-driven Customer Success Manager to successfully develop, maintain and grow customer and job seeker relationships.
Responsible for the customer experience, the Customer Success Manager will build, implement, and execute the journeys of our two segments at WorkHorse Hub. You’ll collaborate with the Digital and Sales Managers to ensure the customer experience, process and programs are effective at helping grow the company’s brand and bottom line.
What you’ll do:
- Define and optimize the customer journey
- Manage the day to day operations of the customer experience
- Work with the leadership team, Digital Marketing Manager and Sales Manager to drive value for customers and the overall customer success and experience
- Manage and report on all factors and metrics in the customer engagement process to ensure we deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Drive alignment with renewals
- Drive an environment of continuous service improvement. Deliver actionable recommendations and advice based on insights generated through customer management.
- Represent and promote WorkHorse at career fairs and agriculture events
What we’re looking for:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of what drives a positive customer experience
- Background in delivering and maintaining process and standards
- Highly motivated with strong self-management, organization and attention to detail skills
- Focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Pride yourself in customer engagement and managing escalations
- A people leader that knows how to drive a consistent customer engagement
What you’ll need:
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Human Resource, Marketing or Communications
- 1-3 years’ experience in a sales, marketing or customer service role
- Be able to work remotely and up to 20 days per year of travel may be required