For over 50 years, the Flaman name has become synonymous with quality products, reasonable prices and outstanding customer service. Flaman believes in people together, doing what's right to make a difference guided by our 4 quality standards: Safety, Relationships, Courtesy and Knowledge. We are seeking seasoned sales representatives with the skills and knowledge to help grow our Agricultural Division in Saskatchewan.
The successful candidate will be compensated with a very competitive wage/draw, commissions, bonuses and full company benefits. There is also the opportunity for professional development and career advancement within the Flaman Group of Companies.
POSITION SUMMARY Successful candidates will be self-starters who are customer focused and demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing Exceptional Customer Service while promoting Flaman equipment in an honest and professional manner.
- Building Relationships and increasing sales.
- Assisting Customers to find the right Equipment for their job
- Managing the Purchase Process from beginning to end; including entering orders into the Computer System
- Inventory Counts
- Providing leadership to junior sales team members
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Sales Experience
- Capable and confident individual focused on customer service
- Self-motivated and Results-oriented
- Strong Attention to Detail with Excellent Follow Through
- Upbeat, Positive, Team-Oriented Nature
- Familiarity with the Ag industry and the Equipment that Flaman offers
The Flaman Group of Companies has three goals that guide all the decisions we make; Customer Responsibility, Achievement of Goals and Making Things Better. Each position within Flaman contributes towards these goals in a unique way.
Health and Dental Benefits and Matching Pension Plan