No, WorkHorse is a hub to put the power of hiring into the producer or ag business’s hands, a new method to use to find the right kind of labour and avoid traditional job boards.
A yearly subscription is available for $1200.00 (up to 10 postings) for businesses with more than ten employees we recommend the 25 postings package for $2400.00. A subscription gives you the flexibility to edit your job postings at any time over the year to get the employees you need.
Need more? Contact us via email at email@example.com today to discuss a custom enterprise package!
Over time we have big plans to bring to you Immigration 101, Job Descriptions 101, Interview tips, Compensation benefits data, Employee relations support and more!
We have researched typical immigration paths available for your overseas candidate and can help give you the resources and direction to pursue them; we are not a recruitment firm so we do not offer a service to do this for you. However we do work with immigration consultants and lawyers and can put you in touch with someone if you want to hand this task off.
We are focused on a global imprint. WorkHorse employees can be found right in your backyard or around the globe
The first step to becoming part of WorkHorse is to sign up!
- Select the Sign Up link in the main navigation.
- You will be asked if you want to “Find a Job” or “Post a Job”. Since you are looking for an employee, you will want to select “Post a Job”.
- You will have 3 options for signing up: Use your Google or Facebook account as login information so you never have to remember your password or choose to use your email address with a custom password.
Select a username and password, upload a photo, and complete the prompts to update your profile. You will be able to double check your information for accuracy and confirm before it becomes a public part of the WorkHorse database.
Editing your business profile is easy once you’ve created an account.
- Log in to WorkHorse.
- If you are on a desktop computer or tablet, click on the profile picture in the top right corner of the screen. If you are on mobile, click the “Menu” button at the top of the screen, then navigate to “My Account”.
- Select “Edit Business Profile” or “Account Settings”.
- You will see your information with the ability to edit each item.
- Simply click “Edit” next to the item you wish to change.
Don’t forget to SAVE any changes you make so that your changes won’t be lost.
Notifications are an important service through our top two-tier subscription options. If you are an Basic or Extended Annual Member, you can view your employee matches on the “Employers > My Job Posting” page at any time.
All employers will be provided “Post Performance” information on each job post. The data includes how many employees have viewed your job post, social shares, saves, and how many applications have been received. It’s a great way to understand how individual posts perform.
Employee matches and post performance is not available to Pay-Per-Post members. (Which is a great reason to upgrade your membership!)
The best way to know if an employee is contacting you is to check your email account. Be sure to check your email account on file (and SPAM folders) for emails with “WorkHorse” in the subject line.
Your mobile phone number will never be shared with anyone.
If we’re one thing, it’s organized! Yes, all job posts will be categorized for you. There is a “My Job Posts” page located under the “Employers” tab where you can see and manage all of your job posts and job post archives. Think of it like a digital home for the great opportunities you create for your business that end up written down on a scrap of wood.
As WorkHorse grows, so too will our ability to provide more detailed tracking for both employees and employers. To keep your hiring streamlined, our recommendation is to keep track of interested candidates by the email messages you receive. Messages will always include “WorkHorse” and the job post title in the subject line to makes them easy to find.
Yes, you can edit your subscription at any time to make sure that WorkHorse continues to be the labour management partner that your business needs.
- Log in to the website.
- If you are on a desktop computer or tablet, click on the profile picture in the top right corner of the screen. If you are on mobile, click the Menu button at the top of the screen, then navigate to “My Account”.
- Select “Account Settings”.
- Find “Membership Level” and click “Change”
Measure twice, cut once, right? We know there’s no room for error, so yes, you can always review your job post and make last minute changes before it becomes public on WorkHorse. If you change your mind later, you can change the status of your job post.
- Log in to the website.
- Navigate to Employers > My Job Posts
- You will see all of your current job posts
- Choose your desired status from the drop down menu
To reach a WorkHorse Team member, use one of the following options:
1. Talk to us via our Intercom chat. You will see the little yellow chat bubble on the bottom right corner of the website, click here to send us a message. We are online during regular business hours from 9am-5pm MT.
2. Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure the right team member gets in touch with you as quickly as possible.